Thursday, September 6, 2018

The heart has only to smile...



The heart has only to smile...

Blessed with the gift of giving... and so the receiving in loving acknowledgment... Words from one of my 5th graders from the class of 1963... the heart has only to smile ... 
~Rose Marie Raccioppi


"I know Rose Marie as my fifth grade teacher in 1963. She so greatly influenced me and my fellow classmates that some 55 later we still remember her fondly. Little did I realize how she influenced me until I got to see her again a few years ago and more recently when I had two sessions of Acu-Tone -Vibrational Sound Therapy. I have practiced yoga and done a lot of body work including full body Taoist massage. The two APOGEE Acu-Tone sessions reconnected me to these healing experiences.
Coming away from being with Rose Marie again, I began to realize that as a child she was my Peter Pan. She infused me with my youthful spirit no matter how old I get. As I retire and enter the next phase of my life, is she still my Peter. Who knows?
I encourage my friends and classmates to spend some time again with Rose Marie. Experience her spirit, wisdom and healing power. Reconnect with those feelings that as children we did not have the words to express. Connect with new feelings that are coming our way and let Rose Marie be our guide."
Alan Sabal
5th Grader of 1983
Presently in Retirement

Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI
The Academics and the Arts
APOGEE Paradigm™
Tappan, New York 10983



No comments: