Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Change REAL... the Transformation LIVED...here in presentation...


When one is willing to work with the consciousness of vision, the physiology of vision, the neurology of vision, the chemistry of vision, the experience of vision... change is indeed possible ... and hear documented... 
~Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI

"A little while back, I started to have this gut feeling that I needed to do something with my eyesight. Going to the optometrist year after year, I noticed my long distance vision would become increasingly worse. When asked the question of what to do to help it, the only answer I was provided was to wait a few years, and my eyesight would level out. Years later, and it still continued to get worse. I had this voice inside my head saying, "There's another way."

With a strong belief that I could help my eyesight, I went to see Rose Marie Raccioppi. Aware of her own personal eyesight change and improvements, I knew that I had found someone who could help direct me. What I discovered went beyond what I had imagined. 

After my first Acu-Tone™ session, I felt like I was floating. Feeling lighter, and more abundant in the space I was residing in. I was driving home and began to cry. Although I was still wearing my glasses, I saw more perfectly than I have in my entire life. I was reading road signs out of the corner of my eyes without even trying. I saw beyond perfect lines and letters. The vision I had was greater; extending to a deeper truth and understanding for life. And the craziest thing happened. My eyes started gravitating towards the distance. Previously plagued with the fear of the future and the unknown, this was amazing. I was now looking ahead. 

If you had asked me a few years ago, I would have been very skeptical. It was Rose Marie Raccioppi that helped me understand how deeply our experiences, our emotions and our thinking, are tied to our physical body. I had not realized how significant certain experiences were in shaping me and my eyes. 

Through this journey, I started noticing other parts of my life that were preventing me from moving forward. Starting out as a quest for perfect vision, I found a deeper connection to myself, my spirituality, the intentions I want to set forth in life, and of course, a continued change towards visual healing."

Thanks!
Georgette 
July 22,  2019

And so it is:
Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI
Founder/Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™
845-359-9056
toll free: 1-866-228-8663
1-866-ACU-TONE


And this in response to post:

Matt Fascaldi So a little over Four years ago, I found out that I needed  prescription glasses. My left eye was one level below 20/20 and my left eye was 2 levels. I went for a physical and have 20/20 in both eyes. In between that time I have worked with Rose Marie and it was an amazing feat as a result of consistency and open mind.

From J.R. This in response to last evening's  Acu-Tone™ Restorative Frequencies session: 
"All I can say is...Wow
You are amazing and I feel empowered for first time in 7 weeks ." (9/18/2019)



No comments: