Sunday, March 10, 2019

and here a ... D I S T I L L A T I O N ...


D I S T I L L A T I O N ...


...the extraction of the essential meaning or most significant aspects of something...

YES ...  D I S T I L L A T I O N ... teachings from those of the medical profession, from ancient texts, from modern day mystics, from poets, from seers, from artists, from philosophers, from those who subscribe to the precepts and practices of Holism, from the SELF in its quest for understanding the interplay of body, mind, spirit, consciousness, from all that is seen, heard, felt, from the gifts and blessings of SOURCE... 

...this the APOGEE Paradigm™ ... education, artistry, poetry, sound healing, vibrational therapy, guidance... offerings for the SELF to BE Known...



…Heed the calling … the plea, the cry, the search...
Statements such as, “I am in two minds.” ‘It feels as if I am in-between a rock and a hard place.” “Dammed if I do, dammed if I don’t.” Conflict, confusion, chaos, indecision… the stress is felt, the mayhem feels real, the solution far from being evident. 
Among the reported discomforts are headache, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, neck pain, back pain, muscular weakness, tension, frustration, irritability, The body, the mind, the spirit, calls for resolve, for relief, for a prospective that aligns itself with solution. 

The body bears the physical burden, the mind perceives the conflict, the spirit beckons for a deeper awareness, for a knowing that is to be revealed. This in presentation for understanding, for support, for relief, for transformation. This the work of the APOGEE Paradigm™.


Rose Marie Raccioppi
Founder/Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™


All inquiries welcomed ~ All questions answered:


Founder/Director
APOGEE Paradigm™
APOGEE Acu-Tone™
~ Message ~
Call for an appointment
Rockland County, New York : 845-359-9056
1-866-Acu-Tone
1-866-228-8663

 "The Universe is not punishing you or blessing you. The Universe is responding to the vibrational attitude that you are emitting."
Abraham Hicks

Image: ptolemy-and-euclid-ancient-greek-science-source.

No comments: