Monday, March 4, 2019

State Trooper was convinced it must be drugs…


State Trooper was convinced it must be drugs…

From an initial state of stress, and discomfort, to a state of complete relaxation, energized, alert, focused and confident… This from an APOGEE Acu-Tone™Restorative Frequency Session. Post an energetic evaluation, and discussion of the significance of the findings, specific restorative frequencies, in a particular sequence of application were offered and experienced. Following is a statement from MF highlighting an event post the session. When on the road returning home,  he was pulled over by a State Trooper. MF confident that he was not speeding, and had no reason to be concerned, greeted the State Trooper in a most congenial manner. Following is MF’s account of the happening. Could someone be in such a positive state, and be so congenial,  if not under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs??

"After my sessions with Rose Marie, I see an incredible difference in myself, my energy and my attitude. What was more remarkable was that the State Trooper who pulled me over on my way home, thought,  because of my demeanor,  I had to have been on drugs. He was asking me all sorts of questions and making me do all sorts of tests. I wasn’t nervous, I wasn’t upset,  I was actually very happy and relaxed which I think threw him off. I don’t think I had the energy of a “normal person” which made him think I was intoxicated. If anything, I was acting my most genuine self. "

MF

The State Trooper, not finding any evidence of either alcohol or drugs simply released MF.  Well there it is… when one is in balance, energized and relaxed, one can maintain composure and an affable demeanor. Thank You MF for your statement.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Founder/Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™

All inquiries welcomed ~ All questions answered

Founder/Director
APOGEE Paradigm™
APOGEE Acu-Tone™
~ Message ~
Call for an appointment
Rockland County, New York : 845-359-9056
1-866-Acu-Tone
1-866-228-8663

 "The Universe is not punishing you or blessing you. The Universe is responding to the vibrational attitude that you are emitting."
Abraham Hicks

No comments: