Sunday, December 29, 2019

Music Is Medicine | Michael Boidy | TEDxVail


He speaks, I listen, and heard is what I was introduced to as a 7 year old... when ordained to, "tune the world." Little did I fully understand, yet I was moved to explore the feelings that my body experienced when sounding tuning forks of different frequencies. Yes, a sense of calm, a sense of comfort, a sense that my body was deeply hearing, and it was sharing what it was hearing throughout my body. 

For over a decade I 'tested out' tuning forks for their effects on how my body felt, how my body responded. After reading, and studying, 'The Web That Has No Weaver,'" by Ted Kaptchuk, a book explaining and illustrating the meridian system and acupuncture points that correspond to particular organs and structures, I initiated a practice that I named, Acu-Tone™... After another decade of research, exploration and experimentation, with such promising benefits, I officially launched a private practice. There is more to my story... it is time that it becomes known. 

It is time that APOGEE Acu-Tone™ and the APOGEE Paradigm™ be known for its pioneering and ongoing benefits. YES, a distillation of ancient practices, ancient wisdom, in a modern day practice, serving children, teens, adults and seniors...this officially since 1983.


It presents the evaluative findings  of APOGEE Acu-Tone™by an independent professional biofeedback scientist and practitioner. 



For more information or to arrange a consultation contact/call:
Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI
Founder Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™
APOGEE Acu-Tone™ Vibrational Sound Therapy
Tappan, New York
845-359-9056
toll free: 1-866-228-8663
1-866-ACU-TONE
RMR@apogeelearning.com
www.acu-tone.com


No comments: