Friday, July 17, 2020

There it is... The HEART of the matter...



 The HEART of the matter

I am pleased to  share a most critical happening.  I am having hip surgery soon. This preceded by pre-surgery requirements.  Among the required exams are that of the heart and blood pressure. The presiding doctor tested my heart in the office,  he found a murmur, along with high blood pressure This discovery caused some undo alarm, and a question as to the scheduling of the planned surgery. With this news, I began a specific program with Rose Marie Raccioppi. This took place with TELEPHONE SESSIONS scheduled a number of times weekly, 

Having worked along with Rose Marie Raccioppi extensively,   I was taught how to integrate the APOGEE Acu-Tone™ Governor Vessel Breath. Every evening upon retiring,   I worked with my heart following Rose Marie's guidance. Having experienced multiple sessions with Rose Marie, I learned the Governor Vessel Breath applications. This was practiced every night before going to bed. Following the Governor Vessel Breath procedure, along with the placement of my right hand on my heart, night after night as instructed, brought about a deep relaxation. The practice proved to be calming and welcomed.  

Upon return for a medical re-examination, it was found that my blood pressure was lowered, within acceptable range, and there was no longer detection of a murmur.  I am indeed proud to have applied all that Rose Marie Raccioppi has taught me. Yes,  I am so  incredibly proud to say no heart murmur,  all because I took the wise counsel and training from Rose Marie Raccioppi, and made it my own. 

I have come to  experience both the physical and emotional elation of participating in my restoration of good health. I take pleasure in quantifying my personal power in the restoration and maintenance of health… This facilitated by Rose Marie Raccioppi.  I felt the empowerment working inside my body saying,   "To continue…"

Gratitude Filled Attitude and Unrelenting Respect,  

Kate M Miller
Namaste
Rev Cathy M Miller (Kate) Sensei
Licensed Ordained Minister
Gateway University of Higher Consciousness

To Kate M. Miller:

Thank You for the acknowledgement and the presentation of the benefits you were able to experience from our working together. Your consistent practice, and growing belief in your own power, certainly have served you well. 

Ever the best in wellness,

Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI
Founder/Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™



Consultation calls are available. Call to set up a personally appointed time.
Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI
Founder/Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™
All inquiries welcomed ~ All questions answered

Call for an appointment
Rockland County, New York : 845-359-9056
1-866-Acu-Tone
1-866-228-8663

Click on "Comments'' below for further discussion.


2 comments:

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...


YES, THIS TO BE KNOWN. We with intention, grace and focus, are the ultimate difference makers in our wellbeing. Breath is Life... and can be so honored, so revered, so embraced, that it reigns supreme in nourishing every cell, every organ, all that breathes our BEING. Blessed BE the one who breathes the grace of our CREATOR.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Founder/Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

WORDS, as focused affirmations, along with the integration of the APOGEE Acu-Tone™ Governing Vessel Breath, have proven to create balance, relieve pain, lower high blood pressure, and bring forth a renewed sense of BEING, in command of Self. For more information FB message me and I will be pleased to respond.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Founder/Director
APOGEE, Acu-Tone™