Thursday, June 25, 2020

The embrace of care onto others



as the moons bring light to the depths of dark  
as decades of the dawning sun have been known
as time has brought about challenge and change 
so too, days of yesterdays, have brought a loving grace
one that lives in the totality of my BEING… 
and so I reach out 
to give what I have been blessed to receive 
by the will, and providence of GOD 
this my purpose
this the turn of the calendar 
this my chosen journey
this the embrace of care onto others.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
Poet Laureate
Founder/Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™


Photo: Calendar Book pages,  http://winncollier.com/halfway/.



For more information and/or to arrange a Telephone Session contact/call:


Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI
Founder Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™ Vibrational Sound Therapy
Tappan, New York
845-359-9056
1-866-ACU-TONE
RMR@apogeelearning.com





No comments: