Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A HAPPENING with RIGHT INTENTION ~ A TELE~RESTORE™ SESSION



An APOGEE Acu-Tone™ Telephone Session in progress... 

I listen, feel I the depths of knowing, of questioning, of seeking … I feel the words, their implied meaning, the shield used to mask the pain, the opening to seek the resolve, the relief when one is felt to be understood. Offered is the guidance that dissolves the dismay, that provides pain relief, stress abatement, and a new found sense of confidence in one's power to be a difference maker.  The simplicity and the benefit of each of the practices are welcomed. Consistently expressed is the amazement at how simple and yet profound change can be. Such delight, when there is a newly awakened appreciation of the intelligence of the body.  An accord comes to be experienced by both listener and speaker. A HAPPENING with RIGHT INTENTION.

For more information and/or to arrange a Telephone Session contact/call:


Rose Marie Raccioppi, MS FABI
Founder Director
APOGEE Acu-Tone™ Vibrational Sound Therapy
Tappan, New York
845-359-9056
1-866-ACU-TONE
RMR@apogeelearning.com

A Telephone Call..

a sigh… I listen ... I feel
a lament… I listen ... I feel 
a question… I listen ... I feel
I listen to the calling of heart
I feel the knowing of soul
a voice of another reaching for meaning
reaching for Spirit, for Exchange, for Love, for Freedom
simply reaching for SELF
and when presented anew
free of false sins
free of an oppressor’s taunt
free of invalidation
self newly introduced to SELF
a pause … I feel … I listen
a silence …I feel … I listen
I feel the rhythmic rejoice of heart
I listen to the solace of soul.

Rose Marie Raccioppi
APOGEE Paradigm™

No comments: