Sunday, August 28, 2022

In preparation for an upcoming Podcast

 

In preparation for an upcoming Podcast, I was asked to think about the offerings I have put forth as an educator, artist, poet, sound/vibrational therapist... and so here shared...purpose in definition... delight in deliverance...

As an educator:
To allow each child, each BEING, to realize his/her potential, power, passion, purpose, I respectfully acknowledge, support, and empower, propensities, interests, gifts, learning styles, dreams, and visions held.

As an artist:
To celebrate life I take to brush, colors, movement, paint, to pulse the heart, to dance the soul in sounding light.

As a poet:
To savor life twice I take to pen, both in the moment and in timeless reflection. "WORDS in Revelation," be they resounding echoes of heart, soul and BEING.

As a sound/vibrational therapist:
To hold in reverence the knowing, the intelligence of life, I heed the vibrational sounding in quest of health, wellbeing, and TRUTH.

Yes, a Mother, a Grandmother, a Great Grandmother, who yet dreams, holds to purpose, and plays the LIGHT... 🌀

APOGEE Paradigm™


No comments: