Monday, June 19, 2023

The SIGN...

 



As I make the Sign of the Cross... in the name of the FATHER, my fingers placed at the mid point of my forehead, be this the Mind's Eye, then to the SON, at the chest, this the Heart Center, then to the HOLY GHOST, from left shoulder to right shoulder, be this the lifting of all that I perceive 'weighing ' upon me, released... and so acknowledged be the HOLY GHOST, as the COMFORTER. With such supernal blessings, my hands in prayer hold to PRAISE and GRATITUDE.

BE WE in commune with 
supernal mind, open heart, and wings of light. 
I PRAY

I pray
call I
the FATHER
the SON 
the HOLY GHOST
heard be my call
blessed be The ONE, The ALL
feel I the receiving grace
within each camber of heart to place
known be each blessing received
light within my soul conceived.
AMEN
Rose Marie Raccioppi





No comments: